Natarajasana (King Dancer yoga pose) strengthens your legs, improves balance and core strength while also stretches your shoulders and improves your focus. It is one of the most graceful asana.
Steps for Natarajasana
- Stand straight on your yoga mat and arms by your sides.
- While inhaling bend your right leg backward and hold with your right ankle with a right hand.
- Try to move your right leg upwards as much as you can.
- Extend your left arm straight out in front. In the beginning, you can take help another person.
- Hold this posture for 20 – 30 seconds and keep breathing normally. Now slowly come back to starting position.
- Repeat this with left leg then right leg. Like this, you can practice for 2-3 repetition.
- Strengthens legs hips, ankles, and chest.
- Helps to reduce weight.
- Stretches the thighs, groin, and abdominal organs.
- improves posture and your balance.
- Improves digestive system.
- Good for Improving concentration.
- Releases stress and calm the mind.
- Those suffering from low blood pressure should not practice Natarajasana.
- In the beginning, take the support of your friend to maintain proper balance.
- Doctor advice is must before practice any asana.
- Practice under expert guidance.